WELCOME TO INTENSITY MARTIAL ARTS!
A Passion to teach, a supporting family, and a sense of Community helped to fuel the birth of our Family Owned business. Living here in Alameda, we strive to do our part to help steer our Youth on the right path, and help them to enjoy every step of their journey to success in life!
Established in 2011, Intensity Martial Arts is an excellent Alameda, CA Martial Arts school that offers Virtual classes and One-on-One Lessons in Tae Kwon Do and Kickboxing for all levels. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals!
- Our core values: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, and Self Discipline
- Creating student Leaders that aren’t afraid to make the right choices
- Having fun while working up a sweat
- Providing high quality instruction and guidance
- Giving our students the tools necessary to keep themselves and their loved ones protected
- Creating a family atmosphere where all ideas are shared without fear
- Making a mark in our neighborhood as a safe haven for our community members
- Intensity Martial Arts provides a warm, professional and courteous atmosphere that enables our students and guests the opportunity to grow both mentally and physically. We believe that learning is a never ending process and that greatness is achievable by anyone who takes the time to reach out for it. Here at IMA we continually strive to grow and provide the best in Martial Arts education. We have spent years developing our skills, so we can help guide our students through the path of self-improvement.
- Intensity Martial Arts believes in four Core life Values: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance and Self Discipline. Through Courtesy, the student learns to be respectful of themselves and of others. Integrity teaches the student to always do the right thing. With Perseverance, the student learns to never give up on their goals. Self Discipline gives the student the tools necessary to push themselves to achieve their goals. These Core Values are the backbone of Intensity Martial Arts and have a resounding influence in our students’ training and personal lives.
GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS
- At IMA, our goal is to help students achieve the most from their lives by providing a positive atmosphere for personal and physical development. Improving our students’ personal development is very important to us. We expect all of our younger students to achieve academic success in school. We also teach all of our younger students to respect their elders, especially their parents, and be good role models for their younger siblings. Our goals for their physical development include staying healthy and learning self-defense.